“Shoulder to Shoulder" & "10 Things I’d Like to Tell My Employer” training with OMNI Behavioral Health, Omaha, NE
- Who should attend?
- How to register?
- Who is Peter Leidy?
- Two locations, THREE topics!
- Kearney: Doing Our Best Work: 10 Ingredients of Quality Support
- Omaha: Shoulder to Shoulder
- Omaha: 10 Things I’d Like to Tell My Employer
OMNI Behavioral Health bases its services on the following:
- The dignity and individual rights of all persons who receive services shall be respected and protected.
- Clients are entitled to effective and efficient services in the least restrictive environment necessary to meet their needs.
- Successful community-based treatment depends upon the active involvement of OMNI staff, clients, family, and the community.
- Clients are entitled to receive quality services individually designed to meet their needs.