Developmental Disabilities Network
Dane County, Wisconsin
DD Network: Four decades of active citizenship
Ethics and Boundaries Trainings
What is our responsibility, duty, obligation to a person who receives support? What is the right thing to do? This is the language of ethics. During this session we want to explore the ethics of what we do not talk about enough and how we can at least consider starting some new conversations.
Who should attend?
- Adult and child social workers
- Families , guardians and self advocates
- Provider staff, care manage rs, case managers, brokers
- County protective services, children's services staff
- Managed care organizations
- Other staff working with frail elders, children or adults with physical or intellectual disabilities
About this training: Ethics and Boundaries (.pdf)
- Also: November 20, 2020